Show Notes – Episode 134
In this short and inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger reveals her “5-Step Procrastination Hack.” She also invites you to participate in a drawing for a $500-value gift.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• Why harsh self-judgement of our procrastination and avoidances only locks the patterns in place.
• How to use a simple Positive Intelligence® practice to help intercept our harsh judgements.
• Why breaking things down into chunks helps get the ball rolling.
• How “lather, rinse, & repeat” of the 5 steps can help the avoidance and procrastination that can pop up over the entrepreneurial lifetime.
• An invitation to be eligible for a gift of a 45-minute coaching session (value $500.) Email 3 Topic suggestions to: tapwitherica (at) gmail (dot) com
• Download Erica’s free Money Map and do the work. (Available inside her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit)
• Join Erica’s next free Masterclass “Stop the Procrastination Struggle,” to help you easily shift into clear-headed, laser-focused action. You can learn more by jumping into her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Book/website mentioned: Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg, http://tinyhabits.com
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 108: “The 9 Entrepreneurial Superpower Types”http://EricaRossCoach.com/108
Episode 122: “Trust Your Inner Sage” http://EricaRossCoach.com/122
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks and “Stop the Struggle,” that is keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of struggle-free success and wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.