Show Notes – Episode 149
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger invites you to consider the “Pull” approach to expansion…whether in business marketing, reach, client acquisition, rest, or anything in between…
Listen in as Erica shares:
• Why this approach is a critical piece of entrepreneurship!
• Why “pull” creates more lasting results than a “push” strategy.
• How to tap into your Sage’s superpower of “Navigate.”
• A powerful quote about risk and expansion.
• Invitation to this month’s free Masterclass on Expansion.
Email to: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com:
PUT “Masterclass” in subject line. We’ll send a date & zoom link
• BONUS: Get a free assessment-debrief with Erica to learn your unique Saboteurs and Sage strengths when it comes to entrepreneurship, money attraction and money management! http://EricaRossCoach.com/assessment
Forward your results to TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com:
PUT “PODCAST” in subject line. We’ll schedule your free call!
• Connect with Podcast Host Erica Ross-Krieger:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we discuss these podcast topics)
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Certified Positive Intelligence® Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks and “Stop the Struggle,” that is keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of struggle-free success and wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.