Show Notes – Episode 35
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents compelling information in her episode: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success.”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- What mental fitness / Positive Intelligence® (PQ)* is and how the work is a synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in 4 disciplines.
- How Positive Intelligence® (PQ)* is measured.
- Why only 20% of people reach their potential.
- What the research of 5000,000 people has shown to be the best predictor of happiness and productivity.
- The 3 mental muscles that we need to build to raise our PQ score, and why daily “PQ reps” will build our PQ muscles.
- A sample 2-minute PQ Rep session to begin to build PQ.
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next free Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Mental Fitness for Entrepreneurs.”
* This episode is an introduction to the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s free Masterclasses, “Mental Fitness for Entrepreneurs” (podcast listener in subject line):
For her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.