Show Notes – Episode 39
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents compelling information about “The Top 10 Lies That Sabotage Success.”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A reminder of key information about Positive Intelligence® that was presented in Episodes 35 & 37. (**Links listed below)
- Each of the 10 Lies that our inner “Saboteurs,” (such as the Judge, Hyper-Achiever, Hyper-Rational, etc) tells us that actually Sabotage our success.
- An invitation to rate which of the Lies we most often believe.
- How our Saboteurs’ lies keep us from accessing our Sage.
- A reminder of the 3 mental muscles that we need to build to strengthen our mental fitness, quiet our Saboteurs, and thereby activate our Sage.
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”*
* This information, and Erica’s masterclass, are based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Previous Podcast Episodes Mentioned:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage”(put “podcast listener” in subject line):
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.