Show Notes – Episode 47
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, discusses and inspires us with the secrets she’s learned for successfully taming the jealousy monster that often sabotages entrepreneurs.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- How jealousy harms us and how, when we unpack the whole lie, we can see the full extent of jealousy’s grip on us.
- How to recover quickly from a “jealousy” setback.
- The top Super-Power of the Inner Sage that combats jealousy.
- The Sage Perspective is key in successful entrepreneurship and your Sage knows why activating the Super-Power is necessary.
• An invitation to email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be a client guest for Live coaching on her podcast.
• A call to action to email Erica for a link to a free assessment of your top Saboteurs impacting your entrepreneurial journey…along with a free consult to debrief the results.
* Erica’s discussion of the Inner Sage Super-Power is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episodes:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in subject line):
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.