Show Notes – Episode 54
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews author, keynote speaker, inspirational teacher, and former world champion athlete, Dan Millman. Dan’s seminal body of work, The Peaceful Warrior’s Way holds valuable wisdom for all entrepreneurs.
Listen in as Dan shares:
- Key principles of The Peaceful Warrior’s Way that will help entrepreneurs deal with the changes and challenges of the last 18 months.
- How listening to “opinions,” on social media and elsewhere, stops us from accessing wisdom from our own hearts.
- Why comparing ourselves to others is the greatest insult to our own life process.
- How the arena of world competitive gymnastics, including the recent Olympics, and Simone Biles’ decision to put her mental health first – can inform our priorities as entrepreneurs.
- Where to learn about his four online courses.
- How one of the online courses, Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior, can support entrepreneurs in: Discovering Self-Worth, Reclaiming Your Will, Opening to Abundance, Taming Your Mind and Body, Trusting Your Intuition, Facing Your Fears, and more.
- A peek into the process he went through in writing his memoir, (and a sneak peek at the title:), which comes out in a few months.
- The wisdom lessons available from accessing Dan’s free “Life Purpose Calculator” on his website.
Connect with Dan Millman:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/officialpeacefulwarrior
Dan Millman’s Bio
Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor.
After an intensive, twenty-year spiritual quest, Dan’s teaching found its form as the Peaceful Warrior’s Way, expressed fully in his books and lectures
His eighteen books have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life.
Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts.
Dan and his wife Joy live in Brooklyn, NY. They have three grown daughters and five grandchildren.
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in the subject line):
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with a newsletter:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.