Show Notes – Episode 56
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, discusses more on mental fitness, the inner forces that take us off our entrepreneurial game and wreak havoc in our lives, as well as the promise of our inner Sage.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- The Definition of Mental Fitness and the role it plays in success and happiness.
- The 3 core muscles of mental fitness and the roles they play.
- The importance of intercepting our Saboteurs.
- An overview of each of the top 10 Saboteurs and the lies they tell us.
- How mental fitness takes daily practice and the surprisingly short amount of time it takes.
- How aligning with our Sage gets easier as we build our 3 core mental fitness muscles.
- An invitation to take the free Saboteur assessment AND have a free assessment review with Erica.
- [FREE assessment and review is available by sending an email to Erica at tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “assessment” in the subject line.]
- You can also email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”* tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episode:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in the subject line):
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with a newsletter:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.