Show Notes – Episode 67
In this pre-Thanksgiving episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, briefly discusses the importance of appreciation, thanks, and gratitude in our everyday entrepreneurial lives. This episode highlights the podcast focus of “entrepreneurial true wealth from the inside out!”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A “thank you” to listeners with an invitation to get her free Entrepreneur’s Toolkit: http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
- How giving thanks expands our capacity for seeing abundance.
- A few inspirational quotes about gratitude and thanks.
- The one thing to give thanks for each and every moment.
- An invitation to join Erica in her next Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”*Get dates by downloading her free gift of The Entrepreneur’s Toolkit: http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence® (PQ). Erica is an authorized PQ coach.
- A FREE Saboteur assessment and review by sending an email to Erica at email@example.com with “podcast listener” in subject line. (You won’t be put on her mailing list.)
Related Podcast Episodes:
Episode 2: “The Power of Appreciation” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep2
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
Connect With Erica Ross-Krieger:
- free Saboteur assessment
- Dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in the subject line): firstname.lastname@example.org
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with a newsletter: http://EricaRossCoach.com/Toolkit
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.