Show Notes – Episode 69
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents a unique answer when entrepreneurs ask what to do when they “feel stuck.” This episode highlights her key podcast focus of “entrepreneuring with ease and grace!”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- The ancient text (presented in modern language) that she turns to when faced with tough entrepreneurial challenges.
- How our internal Saboteurs stop us from accessing and trusting the inner wisdom necessary for getting “unstuck.”
- Why struggling against only keeps us stuck.
- The simple solution that will help you access inner wisdom and get you moving in the direction of wise solutions.
- An invitation to get email of dates so you can join Erica in her next Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”* (http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit)
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
- A FREE Saboteur assessment and review is available by sending an email to Erica at tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
Related Podcast Episodes:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
- Book mentioned: The Laws of Change: I Ching and the Philosophy of Life by Jack M. Balkin
Connect With Erica Ross-Krieger:
- 1) free Saboteur assessment
- 2) dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in subject line for both) tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter: http://EricaRossCoach.com/Toolkit
FACEBOOK GROUP:(where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.