Show Notes – Episode 99
In this inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses what she believes is “The Exquisite Risk” that entrepreneurs must take if they want to achieve what they say they want. She also gives listeners a unique invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• A powerful quote by poet Mark Nepo.
• What really stands between what we have and what we say we want…and it’s not what you think.
• The role that feeling safe plays in our entrepreneurial lives.
• A coaching inquiry to explore your outdated beliefs.
• The importance of coming into alignment with the natural Abundance and Prosperity you were born with.
• An invitation to attend Erica’s upcoming 10-day immersion challenge, The Money and Abundance Mindset Makeover. For dates and information, send an email to: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com.
Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
Dates of the Money Mindset Makeover will also be listed in her next newsletter – to get it, along with a free video on EFT, her continued business secrets, tips, and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Mark Nepo, The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have.
Episode 12: “Clear this Type of Clutter to Attract Wealth” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep12
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep51
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden