Show Notes – Episode 101
In this inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the top 7 things she wishes that someone had told her before she became an entrepreneur. She also gives listeners a unique invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• 2 powerful quotes her mentors have shared with her through the 25+ years she’s been an entrepreneur.
• Why does this one saying helps her be at peace with entrepreneurial challenges.
• How a whitewater rafting metaphor informs the entrepreneurial journey.
• The foundation for surviving and thriving during entrepreneurial ups and downs.
• The role entrepreneuring plays in personal growth.
• An invitation to Awaken Your Sage by attending Erica’s upcoming 10-day immersion challenge, The Money and Abundance Mindset Makeover. For dates and information, send an email to: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com.
Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
Dates of the Money Mindset Makeover will also be listed in her next newsletter – to get it, along with a free video on EFT, her continued business secrets, tips, and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage”
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.