Show Notes – Episode 102
In this short and inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the old outdated ancestral fear of tigers, negativity, internal saboteurs, and how all that is wired into our brains. She also gives listeners a unique invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• the actual number of negative thoughts we have each day.
• the role of internal saboteurs and how we can tame them.
• how we can access more of our inner wise entrepreneurial Sage.
• an exercise you can do right as you listen to help release negativity and access wiser decision-making.
• an invitation to take a free Saboteur assessment AND get a free 20-minute assessment review session with Erica.
• an invitation to learn EFT Tapping and get Erica’s Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
To get a free video on EFT, Erica’s continued business secrets, tips, and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage”
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.