Show Notes – Episode 105
What Bold Step have you been thinking about taking? Got Bold Steps in process and they aren’t going as well as you’d hoped? And what IS a Bold Step anyway? In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger uncover the Secrets for Bold Step Mastery. She also gives listeners a special invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• Why it’s important to define Bold Steps YOUR way.
• How you can turbo-charge the likelihood you’ll actually take that Bold Step you want to take.
• Why planning ahead for this situation will ensure success.
• Why simply doing this weakens the Saboteur activity that could undermine your Bold steps forward.
• An invitation to Erica’s next free masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.” Send email to: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com
• an invitation to take a free Saboteur assessment AND get a free 20-minute assessment review session with Erica. [Go to http://EricaRossCoach.com/assessment and take the free Saboteur assessment, THEN forward youir results to Erica at TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com and get a 20-minute free saboteur-busting consultation.
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage”
•Get Erica’s Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
To get a free video on EFT, Erica’s continued business secrets, tips and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul