Show Notes – Episode 107
In this inspirational episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews keynote speaker, trainer, sales and marketing expert, and author, Jennifer Darling. Listen in as Jennifer teaches you her proven LinkedIn strategies to get more leads and close more business.
In the interview, Jennifer shares:
• The top 3 areas that you MUST pay attention to if you want to maximize LinkedIn as a powerful sales and marketing tool.
• Which LinkedIn connections should you accept and why?
• The 4 types of Power Posts to put up on LinkedIn and the benefits of posting each type.
• A little-known secret about posting a newsletter on LinkedIn.
• How you can get a free copy of her “Ultimate LinkedIn Profile Checklist”, and an invitation to her next “LinkedIn Deep Dive Training Program.”
Connect with Jennifer Darling:
Jennifer Darling, Bio
Think “force of nature” – in the best possible way. A Revenue-Generating Machine and In-Demand Speaker, Jennifer Darling has a knack for showing audiences how to raise their visibility, rise in leadership, and rock their sales results!
With over 20 years’ experience in advertising sales and sales management for companies such as FOX, NBC, CBS, and Comcast, she knows what works and what doesn’t to boost sales, motivate teams, and shift mindsets.
Jennifer teaches audiences to engage innovatively, connect more effectively, and stand out in new and valuable ways to be seen as an expert, trusted advisor, and thought leader in their industries. She delivers keynotes, seminars, workshops, and virtual trainings on leadership, sales, and visibility.
Jennifer is the author of two books, Discover Your Inspiration and Increase Your Leads with LinkedIn: 52 Tips for Sales Success.