Show Notes – Episode 117
In this inspirational episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews author, prosperity expert, and the CEO of Prosperity Thinkers, Kim D. H. Butler. Listen in as Kim shares how she helps clients create long-term financial strategies for building sustainable wealth.
In the interview, Kim shares:
• Her own journey into entrepreneurship.
• Why “retirement” is not good for our bodies, minds, or spirits.
• Her definition of sustainable wealth.
• The powerful 3 methods of Sustainable Wealth.
• The definition and the power of Whole Life Insurance.
• A brief mention of her newest book and the Family Legacy card game.
• How her new Cash App, “Currence” can help us achieve financial freedom. (This app is by invitation only, and Kim has provided an invitation to our listeners: https://prosperitythinkers.com/erica/
Connect with Kim D.H. Butler:
• Website: https://prosperitythinkers.com/
• Social Media:
Meet Founder and CEO of Prosperity Thinkers, LLC:
Kim D.H. Butler
The heart of Kim’s vision, and mission, is to activate lifelong service for her clients. What does that mean? It means inspiring them to live lives of purpose for their whole lives—rather than retiring or taking themselves “out of service.” (Which is the definition of retirement.)
Kim, who has seen many facets of the financial industry, now helps clients to create long-term financial strategies for building sustainable wealth using whole life insurance. Life insurance is under-utilized by the masses yet is the “secret” foundation of America’s wealthiest.
Kim Butler’s money journey has humble beginnings that have stayed with her well into her 30-year financial career. It all began on her farm, where she and her sister looked after their dairy cows. This responsibility instilled in Kim a desire to take ownership of her life, a love for savings, and an entrepreneurial vision. She used her savings from selling milk to attend a private college debt-free and launch her career in finance.
Today, Kim lives with her family in rural Texas, on their alpaca farm. Working virtually from her home office (with the company mascot, Emma Dawg, by her side and her husband coding financial software down the hall), Kim helps clients find creative money solutions to build reliable and certain wealth.