Show Notes – Episode 122
In this inspirational episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger invites you to take small steps forward in listening your inner wisdom. She also gives listeners a special invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• A powerful question to ask yourself right now.
• The importance of coming to your senses before accessing inner wisdom.
• The most powerful question she was ever asked on her entrepreneurial journey.
• A reminder that our inner Sages can guide us forward when we need to make changes in our lives.
• An invitation to take Erica’s year-end free masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.” Send email to: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com and ask for date, time, and to register.
• Erica invites you to take a free Saboteur assessment AND get a free 20-minute assessment review session with Erica where you will also learn your entrepreneurial superpower type. To get started, send an email to Erica at TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com and request the free assessment and consultation.
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep51
•Get Erica’s Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
To get a free video on EFT, Erica’s continued business secrets, tips and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we discuss the podcast episodes.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.