Show Notes – Episode 124
In this inspirational episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger introduces us to the practice of Ushering In the New Year by answering 16 thought-provoking questions.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• A tribute to her late mentor, Angeles Arrien, Ph.D, who first shared this practice.
• The 16 questions that make up the Ushering In process.
• Her invitation to us to review podcast Episode 18 to review why honoring endings and beginnings is important. http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep18
• An invitation to email her for all 32 questions from the year-end And year-beginning 2-part process: email@example.com
• Episode 71: “Honorable Closure, 2021” https://ericarosscoach.com/Ep71
• Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
• Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” send an email to email@example.com “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.