Show Notes – Episode 130
In this episode, podcast host and master business coach Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Bill Carmody. Bill is a TEDx Speaker, Bestselling Author, and Chief Coaching Officer for Positive Intelligence.This upbeat and inspirational episode showcases Bill’s entrepreneurial journey, success tips, and his passion for bringing the Sagely gifts of mental fitness to coaches and entrepreneurs worldwide.
In the interview, Bill shares:
• His own journey into entrepreneurship.
• How once upon a time, even the highly successful businesses he built, the financial success he achieved, and the outer picture of “success” he had, still left him unfulfilled…and how he turned things around.
• How he’s now able to remain in a state of Ease and Flow as he simultaneously reaches new layers of success and accomplishment.
• Why busting Saboteurs and bringing Sage wisdom to coaching and entrepreneurship is important.
• His big “why” of bringing mental fitness worldwide.
• The upcoming book he is working on.
• Tips for entrepreneurial success.
• How you can take a free Saboteur Assessment and get a free debrief.
Connect with Bill Carmody:
• Social Media
• Take the Positive Intelligence free Saboteur Assessment:
• Then forward results to Erica’s email for a free 20-minute debrief of results:
tapwithErica (at) gmail (dot) com
TEDx Speaker | Bestselling Author | Chief Coaching Officer for Positive Intelligence
Bill Carmody is the Chief Coaching Officer for Positive Intelligence and oversees the application of mental fitness for thousands of coaches worldwide. He is also responsible for the creation and rollout of the Sage Business Development program and has a passion for supporting coaches elevating the business end of their coaching business.
Bill Carmody has had some epic adventures. From becoming a Top 100 sales influencer to standing next to Tony Robbins as he rang the opening bell for NASDAQ to dropping 50 pounds and finishing in the top 50% in his first 140.6 mile Ironman. He was even flown to Brazil to interview Sir Richard Branson. Bill’s pronouns are he, him, his and he is a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Belonging Ally In Training.
Bill Carmody has founded and successfully exited two highly profitable and award-winning multimillion-dollar marketing agencies. With over 28 years of marketing experience, he has been in the digital marketing industry since its inception in 1994. Bill Carmody built the first commercial websites for AT&T, CBS, MasterCard and Coors Brewing Company.
The purpose of Bill’s life is to be an inspirational leader who solves problems and creates breakthroughs for himself and others. His second book, the Three Rules of Marriage, is a bestseller and he is on a mission to bring mental fitness to at least 10 million people by 2029. To date, more than 35,000 coaches (about half of all coaches) have participated in Positive Intelligence’s foundational work in mental fitness.
Bill Carmody is a former columnist for both Inc and Forbes Magazines, having written over 350 articles. He has spoken at dozens of industry conferences across the globe and has had the opportunity to interview many high-profile industry professionals such as Tony Robbins and Grant Cardone (both of whom follow him in Twitter) as well as Sir Richard Branson, Malcolm Gladwell, Stephen M. R. Covey, Seth Godin, Jeffrey Gitomer, Tim Sanders and many others.
Bill is a highly sought-after trainer and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). He works with world-changing visionaries who are brave enough to build a better future. You are in good hands with Bill. He’s here to support you in achieving your deeply desired outcomes.