Show Notes – Episode 129
In this episode, kicking off Season 3, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Ryan Garner, CEO of StevieG Jerky. A fun and inspirational look at a family-owned and operated business that’s founded on a passion and wise entrepreneurial action.
In the interview, Ryan shares:
• His own journey into entrepreneurship.
• What keeps him focused and moving forward even when there are obstacles.
• How he begged his Dad for 30 years to take his special jerky recipe to market…and now how he’s glad he did so!
• The StevieG business today and what’s on the horizon.
• His tips for entrepreneurial success.
• How you can get some amazing jerky for your own entrepreneurial protein snack craving:)
Connect with Ryan Garner:
• Website: http://steviegjerky.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steviegbeefjerky
• Instagram: @sgjerky
Think “inspired passion and commitment” – and you have a good sense of today’s guest:
Ryan Garner, CEO
Ryan Garner grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia and moved to New Jersey about two years ago. He’s very close with his Dad, Steve G., and had been bugging him to sell his beef jerky for 30 years. Ryan’s Dad finally said they could do it and, as Ryan says, “here we are!”
Stevie G Jerky is a proud family-owned and operated business now located in Franklinville, NJ. They believe in only using quality products, creating an amazingly tender and flavorful extruded jerky stick. They currently offer five mouth-watering flavors and plans to expand into even more awesomeness are in the works.
Ryan describes his entrepreneurial life this way: “I love the process and the challenges that arise within it. Our whole family is involved in the business and it’s fun for us to watch it grow together.”