Show Notes – Episode 131
In this inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger reveals why the entrepreneurial “Struggle” is unique to each of us and is truly a physiological event. Erica’s listeners and clients have currently been requesting that she address this topic and share her perspective. She gets right to the heart of the issue and shows us how to use Positive Intelligence® principles and practices to stop the entrepreneurial struggle.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The top lies our inner Saboteurs tell us, including the common one that has us believe that “struggle is necessary.”
• An exercise to have you experience the way you do your unique brand of “struggle”
• The value of looking at the way you “struggle” so that you can undo it.
• How neuroscience-based inner work paves the way for easier and automatic mindset shifts “From Struggle to Sage.” (Which is also a key part of her free upcoming Masterclass.)
• An invitation to join her in her free Masterclasses: “From Struggle to Sage” and “Stop the Money Struggle,” to help you easily shift your own mindset. You can do so by jumping into her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
• Download Erica’s free Money Map and do the work. (Available inside her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit)
Episode 88: “The Gifts of Overwhelm”
Episode 45: “The Power of Pitstops”
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks and “Stop the Struggle,” that is keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of struggle-free success and wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.