Show Notes – Episode 136
In this high-octane episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews coach, marketing strategist, and podcast host of “More Conversations, Clients and Cash,” Kimberly Weitkamp. Listen in as Kimberly shares how a well-crafted lead magnet will put the right message in front of the right person at the right time and increase conversion rates.
In the interview, Kimberly shares:
• The true purpose (and definition) of a Lead Magnet.
• The difference between marketing to “strangers” vs. to “warm leads.”
• The Top 3 Mistakes people make when they create Lead Magnets and how to avoid them.
• Why it’s important to include a “what’s next” call to action for your clients.
• How you can participate in her upcoming Lead Magnet Bootcamp.
Link to the Bootcamp: https://ericarosscoach.com/KWBootcamp
• Connect with Kimberly Weitkamp:
Meet the Founder and CEO of The Audience Converter:
Kimberly Weitkamp is the Audience Converter. She works with coaches to transform their marketing mayhem into marketing that gets clients.
She shows them what to say to generate leads for high-ticket offers on autopilot. Kimberly helps her clients create their full evergreen marketing needs that fit in their schedule, reflects their authentic self, and creates the time freedom they desire…without losing their sanity!