Show Notes – Episode 137
What does butterscotch have to do with entrepreneurial success? In this 137th episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger explores the arena of restlessness and multi-tasking.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The downside of multi-tasking.
• The lies of the Restless Saboteur promise one thing and deliver another.
• How, once again, “coming to our senses” helps us focus.
• The essay “Butterscotch Candy” from her book 7 Sacred Attitudes and its relevance in today’s frenzied world.
• An invitation to join her in the next Masterclass, “Awaken the Sage.” Email her for dates, details and registration: tapwitherica (at) gmail (dot) com
• Download Erica’s free Entrepreneur’s Wealthkit and Mini-Course, including a customized Money Map, at http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 122: “Trust Your Inner Sage”: http://EricaRossCoach.com/122
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
tapwithErica (at) gmail (dot) com
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks and “Stop the Struggle,” that is keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of struggle-free success and wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.