Show Notes – Episode 139
In this encore episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews EFT Expert, author, and master teacher Brad Yates. Brad’s signature approach to EFT is known internationally and combines his rich experience as an EFT expert, his background as a hypnotherapist, his sense of humor, and his deep commitment to helping others. Entrepreneurs world-wide seek Brad’s expertise to help them reach new levels of success. Erica talks with Brad about all of this and more.
Listen in as Brad shares:
• His own journey from actor to hypnotherapist to successful EFT “Tapping” expert.
• An overview of EFT, including its history, uses, and proven success.
• The top ways entrepreneurs can sabotage their success and how EFT can help.
• What’s really underneath “self-sabotage” and how to recognize it.
• Why he believes that entrepreneurs “have a duty” to be successful.
• An actual round of EFT “Tapping” with Erica (that you can participate in also), to help clear block to entrepreneurial success.
• How listeners can get Brad’s free gift of a recorded Tapping class, “Tapping into Abundance.”
Gift from Brad:
• Brad’s “Tapping Into Abundance” free tapping class:
Connect with Brad Yates:
• Facebook group:
Brad Yates Bio
Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). He has been a presenter at many events world-wide, including several International Energy Psychology Conferences and the Walk On Water (WOW) Fest in Los Angeles. Brad has presented at Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success event and has done tele-seminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale. He has also been a featured expert in every Tapping World Summit.
Brad is the author of the best-selling children’s book “The Wizard’s Wish” the co-author of the best-seller, “Freedom at Your Fingertips, the creator of the “Tapping Into Riches” program, and a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution.” He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield’sBreakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows and podcasts. Brad also has over 1,000 videos on YouTube, that have been viewed over 31 milliontimes. More info is available at his website.