Show Notes – Episode 140
Get ready for a high-energy episode! Podcast Host and Master Business Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, interviews Content Writer, Podcast Host, and Founder of She Built This, Emily Aborn. The interview makes for an informative and delightful cup of inspiration in the Café today. Enjoy!
Listen in as Emily shares:
• Her own journey into entrepreneurship.
• An overview of her unique approach to Content Writing and getting her clients more visibility.
• A definition of and good discussion about “Curiosity Marketing.”
• How she works with entrepreneurs to bring their unique differentiators to their content. (She even asks Erica a juicy question to get her to describe her own unique gifts.)
• How she helps clients organize content and shape it with themes.
• Her upcoming Content Catalyst workshop on April 26, 2023: https://ericarosscoach.com/EAworkshop
• How to get her newsletter with tips, future workshops, and more. https://ericarosscoach.com/EAnewsletter
Connect with Emily Aborn:
Podcast: She Built This
Marketing Momentum Lab:www.marketingmomentumlab.com
Emily’s Newsletter signup:https://ericarosscoach.com/EAnewsletter
Emily Aborn Bio
Emily Aborn is a Content Writer, Podcast Host, and Founder of She Built This. Since 2014, she’s had experience running brick-and-mortar as well as online businesses. She’s worked with nearly 90 industries and loves helping others increase their visibility, connect with their clients, and bring their dreams to life. For fun, she enjoys word games, reading, listening to podcasts, and tromping about in the woods with her husband, Jason, and their dog, Clyde.