In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Doug Sandler, CEO of Turnkey Podcast. An industry leader and podcast monetization specialist, Doug shares:
- His own podcasting journey.
- Why entrepreneurs should consider starting a podcast.
- The top 3 struggles podcasters face and tips for getting beyond them.
- Secrets for making your podcast successful.
- How the Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula can support podcast success.
- *A free gift, The Turnkey Podcast Toolkit® (*link below)
- Creating a podcast is a great way to leverage your talent, expand your community, and create another revenue stream.
- It’s usually our own “mind trash” that stops us from podcast success.
- Sponsorship and Joint Ventures are just two ways to monetize your podcast.
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula 4-week course* (link below) is a great way to get your podcast up and running…and be supported by an awesome podcasting community.
Links from this episode:
*Doug’s Free Gift: www.turnkeypodcast.com/toolkit
• Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula – Free Masterclass:
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TurnkeyPodcast
Contact info: https://www.turnkeypodcast.com/contact
Doug Sandler, CEO, On-Air Host and Talent Expert
Doug Sandler has interviewed hundreds of business leaders. As co-host of The Nice Guys on Business and an interviewer, Doug has interviewed digital marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk, media superstar Arianna Huffington, ABC’s Dan Harris, NY Times and Wall Street Journal Best Seller Jeffrey Gitomer, and dozens of celebs and business leaders.
Doug is a nationally recognized speaker and shares his Nice Guys’ relationship-building message with businesses across the country.
As an author, Doug’s book, Nice Guys Finish First, is an Amazon Best Seller.
As Turnkey’s concept development expert, Doug works directly with clients on podcast planning and development. And, as a teacher and mentor in his flagship course, the Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula, Doug holds nothing back when it comes to helping his clients launch awesome podcasts.