Show Notes – Episode 14
Janet K. Fish: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews business coach, Janet K. Fish. Janet is the author of the Amazon best-selling book Quit Your Day Job – 10 Steps to Finding Financial Freedom, and host of the Breakaway Entrepreneur Podcast.
Listen in as Janet shares:
- Her own journey from corporate exec to entrepreneur.
- Top ways entrepreneurs get in their own way…and how they can shift that.
- The need for community.
- Three ways entrepreneurs are responding to the current climate.
- The first 5 steps in her 10-step process for building a successful entrepreneurial business and financial freedom.
- How we can get her free e-book
- Getting our businesses off the ground and “in flight” is critical.
- Building community and not doing it all solo is important in our entrepreneurial businesses.
- It’s important to identify our target markets by stating clearly “these are the problems I solve” and “how I uniquely do that.”
- Janet’s 10-steps for building a successful business and financial freedom are a blueprint for entrepreneurial success.
Gifts from Janet:
- Janet’s free e-book 10-steps to Financial Freedom http://EricaRossCoach.com/JFebook
- Erica on Janet’s Podcast – Wealth Lessons from a Jigsaw Puzzle
Connect with Janet K. Fish:
- Podcast: Breakaway Entrepreneur Podcast
Janet K. Fish, Bio
A reformed corporate executive turned serial entrepreneur, Janet has found her passion in coaching others. Known as a PAK, (professional ass kicker) Janet challenges her clients to get out of their own way and get into massive action using the 10-step process she’s developed while coaching over 1000 entrepreneurs in 16 countries.
Janet helps her clients start or grow their business, make lots of money and invest it for long-term growth and security. She is the host of the Breakaway Entrepreneur Podcast and author of the Amazon best-selling book Quit Your Day Job – 10 Steps to Finding Financial Freedom 2nd Edition. Monday through Thursday, Janet coaches and podcasts…and on Fridays, you’ll find her on the golf course.