Show Notes – Episode 4
In this episode, Erica Ross Krieger interviews Julie Hood, of Course Creators Headquarters (CCHQ).
- How to determine and use what you already have or know to create a profitable online course.
- A powerful exercise to determine the focus of your course.
- Secrets for making your course profitable.
- Key hurdles Course Creators face and how to jump them.
- A free gift, How to Determine Where to Host Your Course, listed below.*
- Creating an online course is a great way to leverage your talent and create another revenue stream.
- You already have plenty of knowledge to use to develop a course.
- It’s important to build your audience ahead of time, even as you create your course.
Connect with Julie Hood:
Facebook and Instagram: @CourseCreatorsHQ
*Free gift (How to Determine Where to Host Your Course) mentioned on podcast: https://EricaRossCoach.com/CCHQ
Julie Hood Bio
Julie Hood helps coaches, authors, experts and bloggers create and market amazing online courses. She shares the best tools, resources and strategies each week via email and on her website at CourseCreatorsHQ.com.
Julie combines her left brained love of computers with her right brained creative side to help entrepreneurs create and market amazing online courses.
She created her first online program way back in the dark ages of the Internet with a $14.95 ebook. Since then she has been working to help her clients create six figure launches and build online businesses from the ground up.
Julie Hood’s superpower is taking complicated online processes and making them simpler and easier for her clients.