Show Notes – Episode 40
In this brief episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents inspiring information about “The Art of Refurbishing.”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- How a trip to Disneyland when she was a kid, gave her guidance for transforming her businesses many years later.
- How our judgments of necessary pivots as being “hard, difficult, or frustrating” can actually Sabotage our success.
- How our Inner Sage’s perspective of “relaxing into the ride” is a powerful way to look at entrepreneurial pivots and refurbishing.
- A reminder of the 3 mental muscles that we need to build to strengthen our mental fitness, quiet our Saboteurs, and thereby activate our Sage.
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”*
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episodes:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.