Show Notes – Episode 24
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Julie Hood, CEO of Course Creators HQ (CCHQ) and expert course creation guru. Julie’s signature helps people easily and efficiently turn their knowledge, gifts, and strengths into powerful online courses.
Erica talks with Julie about all of this and more.
Listen in as Julie shares:
- The 7 steps to creating a Side Hustle with an Online Course.
- Why it’s important to pick a course topic that does this.
- 2 Different ways to outline your course in no time flat.
- Places to host your course…even for free.
- Basics of setting up a sales page.
- Why it’s important to find partners to help promote your course.
Mentioned in the episode:
• To watch the prior episode (Episode 4) with Julie: https://www.EricaRossCoach.com/4
• Tool for outlining your course: https://www.Workflowy.com
• Where to host your course:
• To check out the 24 Hour Course Creator program: https://EricaRossCoach.com/cc
• To contact Julie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Hood, CEO, CCHQ
Julie Hood helps coaches, authors, experts, and bloggers create and market amazing online courses. She shares the best tools, resources, and strategies each week via email and on her website at CourseCreatorsHQ.com.
Julie combines her left-brained love of computers with her right-brained creative side to help entrepreneurs create and market amazing online courses.
She created her first online program way back in the dark ages of the Internet with a $14.95 e-book. Since then, she has been working to help her clients create six-figure launches and build online businesses from the ground up.
Julie Hood’s superpower is taking complicated online processes and making them simpler and easier for her clients.