Show Notes – Episode 37
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents compelling information about “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success.”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A reminder of key information about Positive Intelligence® that was presented in Episode 35. (*Links listed below)
- Why the “Sage Perspective” can be so powerful to transform what we’ve formerly seen as “entrepreneurial challenges.”
- A reminder of the 3 mental muscles that we need to build to strengthen our mental fitness and thereby activate our Sage.
- How our Saboteurs’ lies keep us from accessing our Sage.
- How Henry Ford’s quote of self-fulfilling prophecy speaks to the choice we have of two distinct neural pathways to strengthen.
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”
* This episode is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Previous Podcast Episodes Mentioned:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in subject line):
For her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.