Show Notes – Episode 49
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, uses an essay from her book, Seven Sacred Attitudes, to present an inspiring entrepreneurial lesson on perspective.
Erica talks with Maxwell (Max) about his inspirational life, books, and message.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A teaching essay from her book, about a frustrating day in her early entrepreneurial career.
- How a traffic jam unexpectedly helped her shift her mindset.
- How our “Judge Saboteur” causes us unnecessary suffering.
- Why the Sage Perspective is key in successful entrepreneurship: “what’s presented to you contains a gift or an opportunity and often turns out better than what you’d planned.” Even flat tires.
- 3 coaching inquiries to help shift business and life perspectives.
• An invitation to email Erica at tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”*
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episodes :
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
Email for dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in subject line):
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.