Show Notes – Episode 64
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, presents a new spin on the topic of Trusting Your Wisdom. This episode highlights the podcast focus of “entrepreneurial true wealth from the inside out!”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- The 3 steps she uses to access and Trust Inner Wisdom.
- How the “lies” of our inner Saboteurs stop us from accessing and trusting our wisdom.
- How physicality plays a key role in brain neuropathways, mental fitness, and accessing inner wisdom.
- The simple question that will help you access inner wisdom and get you moving in the direction of wise solutions.
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”* tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
- A FREE Saboteur assessment and review is available by sending an email to Erica at tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in the subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episode:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
- free Saboteur assessment
- Dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in the subject line): tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with a newsletter: http://EricaRossCoach.com/Toolkit
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.