Show Notes – Episode 65
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, makes a compelling case for entrepreneurs to “Show Up.” This episode highlights the juice behind the podcast focus of “entrepreneurial true wealth from the inside out!”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- An invitation to “Show Up” and get her free Entrepreneur’s Toolkit: http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
- An inspirational quote about coming to life more fully.
- The “4 intelligences” that Dr. Angeles Arrien (now late) tells us indigenous people use to define “presence.”
- 5 examples of clients and colleagues who chose to “Show Up.”
- The key way to tell whether our Sage self is “Showing Up” or our Saboteurs are telling us “I’m not enough yet.”
- A FREE Saboteur assessment and review by sending an email to Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org with “podcast listener” in subject line. (You won’t be put on her mailing list.)
- An invitation to email Erica for dates of her next Positive Intelligence® Masterclass, “Awakening the Sage.”* email@example.com
- Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
Related Podcast Episode:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success”
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success”
Connect With Erica:
- free Saboteur assessment
- Dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” (put “podcast listener” in the subject line): firstname.lastname@example.org
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with a newsletter: http://EricaRossCoach.com/Toolkit
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.