Show Notes – Episode 71
In this first of two related episodes, Podcast Host, Master Business and Mental Fitness Mindset Coach, Erica Ross-Krieger, introduces us to the practice of doing “Honorable Closure” at year end. This episode highlights the key podcast focus of “creating true wealth from the inside out.”
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A brief overview of why we want to “End Well” each year.
- What is meant by “Honorable Closure.”
- The 16 questions that make up the Honorable Closure process.
- How this framework is relevant for assessing our business and financial lives this past year.
- A reminder to tune in to the next Episode (72), to participate in the “Usher In 2022” process for the new year.
- An invitation to get all 16 questions by emailing Erica at: tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
Related Podcast Episodes:
Episode 18: “The 5 Elements of Entrepreneurial Wealth” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/18 or http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep18
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
Connect With Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
- For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter: http://EricaRossCoach.com/Toolkit
FACEBOOK GROUP:(where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.