Show Notes – Episode 72
This second installment of a two-episode series features podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger. Erica introduces us to the practice of answering 16 questions as an “Ushering In” process each new year.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• A tribute to her late mentor, Angeles Arrien, Ph.D, who first shared this practice.
• The 16 questions that make up the Ushering In process.
• Her invitation to us to review podcast Episode 18 to review why honoring endings and beginnings is important.
• An invitation to email her for all 32 questions from the 2-part series: tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
• Episode 71: “Honorable Closure, 2021” – https://ericarosscoach.com/Ep71
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
For dates of Erica’s next Masterclasses, “Awaken the Sage” send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business, Success, Mental-Fitness Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth and well-being. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of self-defined success, wealth, and well-being.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.