Show Notes – Episode 78
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the Universal Law that is at play when we set our goals and intentions. She uses a restaurant order as a metaphor. Erica gets to the heart of what makes for a well-set “order” and what doesn’t when we prepare for our own 2022 entrepreneurial journeys.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The “food ordering” metaphor that helps her set goals and establish positive manifestations.
• The “end of the stick” (Abraham-Hicks) or “Ham Sandwich” (Halle Eavelyn) tell us to focus on and why that’s important.
• How the neuroscience-based inner work she’s done has paved the way for easier and automatic mindset shifts. (Which is also a key part of her free upcoming Money Mindset Challenge.)
• An invitation to join her in her free Money Mindset Challenge to help you easily shift your own mindset. You can do so by jumping into her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Episode 72: “Ushering In 2022” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep72
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.