Show Notes – Episode 77
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the ancient pilgrimage trail, the Camino de Santiago, as a metaphor for (and the name of) her coaching program, as well as for your own journey this year. Erica gets to the heart of what makes this journey so rich and how we can prepare for our own 2022 entrepreneurial journeys.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The history of the Camino de Santiago trails.
• How we can apply the lessons from that vast network across northern Spain to our own journeys this year.
• The 10 important questions she invites us to consider as we set forth on our journeys this year.
• Why her own coaching program is named after this ancient journey.
• An invitation to have a 20-minute conversation to see if the Camino coaching program is right for you. Send email to: tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com for calendar.
• An invitation to join Erica in her upcoming free workshop, “Awakening the Sage*.” Get dates in her newsletter by going to: http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Episode 72: “Ushering In 2022” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep72
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.