Show Notes – Episode 80
In this episode, your podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger is interviewed by Doug Sandler, CEO of Turnkey Podcast Productions, during the recent virtual Summit: “The Power of Podcasting.” In the interview, Erica gets right to the heart of how podcasting has helped her business and enriched her entrepreneurial journey.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The main way she’s able to bring her full wealth of experience to her podcast.
• The surprise gifts that podcasting has brought her.
• The top tips she has for new podcasters.
• How Turnkey Podcast Productions helps her focus on her superpower.
• A challenge to download her free Money Map and do the work for 21 days. (Available inside her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkitDS)
• Join Erica in her in her free Money Mindset Challenge to help you easily shift your own mindset. You can do so by jumping into her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Episode 27: “Wealth Chat #4: Strengthen Your Relationship with Money” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep27
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
• TURNKEY PODCAST PRODUCTIONS – PODCAST LAUNCH COURSE
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.