Show Notes – Episode 81
In this short yet powerful episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger shares inspiration for this challenging time in the world.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• A beautiful poem about Peace by the late, great, poet, Dr. Maya Angelou.
• An EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, aka “tapping”) round using Dr. Angelou’s poem
• A reminder, for those unfamiliar with tapping, of the link in the show notes to her youtube video, “EFT introduction.” http://EricaRossCoach.com/EFTvideo
• An invitation to get weekly inspiration from her newsletter – to get this, download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit)
• An invitation to join her in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Episode 16: “EFT: The Smart Entrepreneur’s Secret” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep16
Episode 17: “Are You Chasing Pink?” http://EricaRossCoach.cxom,/Ep17
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.