Show Notes – Episode 85
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger invites Business Coach and Strategy Expert, Wendy Byford to the Café, to bring us a cup of inspiration and entrepreneurial strategy secrets. Wendy’s signature approach helps people easily and efficiently uncover extra and previously hidden revenue.
Erica talks with Wendy about all of this and more.
Listen in as Wendy shares:
• Her own journey from Corporate America to Entrepreneurship.
• The often-missed secret to successful entrepreneurship, and why Wendy’s first business was not rewarding for her.
• The strategies that don’t require more marketing and advertising dollars and the power of making small changes.
• A quick peek into Wendy’s new 5-part webinar “How to Find An Additional $100,000 in Revenue Without Spending More on Marketing and Advertising.”
• An invitation to get a free copy of Wendy’s e-book, Smart Strategies for Rapid Growth.
• An invitation to join Wendy for her upcoming 5-Part Webinar Series in April 2022. (If you are listening after this date, future webinar dates will be listed on her website.)
Gifts Mentioned in the Episode:
• Free copy of e-book Smart Strategies for Rapid Growth – go tohttps://hmmbusinessstrategies.com and sign up for the download.
• 5-Part webinar series featuring 5 strategies from the book –https://hmmbusinessstrategies.com/webinar – there is an opt in so watch for it. It may end up in your Junk folder. Webinar starts April 20 for 30 minutes + 15 minute Q&A. 1 strategy per week for 5 weeks.
Wendy Byford, CEO, Business Coach
“I’ve been where many of you are now: I’m a Corporate America escapee. I bought into the typical myth of my generation – get a good education, get a good job, then retire. And if you’re still alive, start to live your life the way you want. So, I went to university on a scholarship, graduated with honors and went to work in the tech world for a Fortune 100 company.
After 25 years supporting my company’s largest and most difficult global clients, I took early retirement to start my own business.
In the past 20 years I’ve been a coach, speaker, trainer and 7-figure small business owner with several employees and 20,000 clients. I learned to step up, adapt and trust in the Universe. It has been a fantastic ride, and now that our business is being handled by my husband, I am going back to my first love which is coaching.
My goal here is straightforward… to help serious business owners generate more clients, close more sales and increase their overall revenue and profits… quickly and inexpensively. That means finding an additional $10,000 to $100,000 in revenue over the next 12 months without spending more on marketing and advertising. I help you find it, build the roadmap to get it, and coach you through the implementation.”
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next free Workshops, “Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs: How to Awaken the Sage” send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in the subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on her book and her own work, along with principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.