Show Notes – Episode 86
In this second episode in a 9-part series, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger shares and discusses the Positive Intelligence® framework of the “Restless” Saboteur.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The prevalence of this Saboteur in our society…especially with entrepreneurs.
• How to recognize the thoughts of this Saboteur.
• The top lies this Saboteur tells us.
• The impact of this Saboteur on our productivity, health, happiness, and relationships.
• A river-rafting metaphor showing the danger of this Saboteur.
• The simple first step in quieting this Saboteur so we can hear our wise inner Sage.
• How simply noticing this Saboteur helps us access our inner Sage…which is a big component of Erica’s 8-week course on Mindset Mastery and Awakening the Sage.
• An invitation to get info on upcoming courses, continued secrets, tips and a free mini-course — plus Erica’s free video on EFT — to get this, download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
• An invitation to join her in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Mentioned and Related Episodes:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 59: “Whitewater Lessons for Entrepreneurs” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep59
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.