Show Notes – Episode 94
In this inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger shares the “Top 10 Tools” she uses for entrepreneurial success. She also gives listeners a unique invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• Why her podcast production team is the wind beneath her wings.
• The importance of this one key team member.
• Her daily power beverage.
• What she does in her mental fitness gym 4-6 times a day – plus a mental fitness exercise for you to do right during this episode.
• The other tools and resources that have been most helpful during her 25+ years in business.
• Erica’s free video on EFT, continued secrets, tips and a free money mindset mini-course — to get this, download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
• An invitation to participate in a beta-test of her forthcoming card deck and get a “Thank you” of 50% off her Signature Blueprint Program, “Awakening the Sage.” (email to TapWithErica@gmail dot com.
• An invitation to join Erica in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage”
Episode 61: “Stop Hijacking Yourself – Come to Your Senses” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep61
Turnkey Podcast Productions:
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.