Show Notes – Episode 97
In this info-packed episode, Master Business Coach, mental fitness expert and podcast host Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Jennie Bellinger, Certified Professional Coach and host of the Badass Direct Sales Mastery Podcast.
Jennie brings great info for entrepreneurs and secrets for hiring team members that you can use right away. Listen in as Jennie shares:
• Her own entrepreneurial journey.
• How specificity plays a key role in successful hiring.
• Why these secrets are applicable whether you hire employees, sub-contractors, or volunteer direct sales teams with their own businesses.
• Why pre-screening for these two things is important.
• A free gift “How to Find Your Next Rockstar Team Member.”
Connect with Jennie Bellinger:
• Social Media
Facebook (personal): https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook (podcast): https://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Jennie Bellinger Bio
Jennie Bellinger is a Certified Professional Coach and the host of the Badass Direct Sales Mastery Podcast.
She works with badass direct sales moms who are ready to double their monthly income.
An entrepreneur since 2010, she understands the desire to contribute to your family’s future and be present with them in the here and now, and how difficult balancing those two priorities can be.
So Jennie has learned the hard way (while building two separate businesses, raising two kids, and navigating a divorce) to fulfill that need to contribute and be there for her children.
Jennie is also known as The Direct Sales Domme. Luckily, as a Certified Professional Coach, her methods are very effective, not painful.
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to TapWithErica@gmail (dot) com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
For dates of Erica’s next free Workshops, “Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs: How to Awaken the Sage” send an email to: TapWithErica@gmail (dot) com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE: