Show Notes – Episode 103
In this inspiring and in-depth episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the 5 key ways we block our own success. She addresses how they are based on old, outdated beliefs and internal saboteurs, and gives 5 remedies for overcoming the blocks. She also gives listeners a unique invitation.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• the 5 Surefire Ways we block our success.
• the role of positive semantics in building success.
• how the focus on “what is” can hold us back.
• why logic and rational thinking aren’t always an entrepreneur’s best friend.
• an invitation to take a free Saboteur assessment AND get a free 20-minute assessment review session with Erica. [Go to http://EricaRossCoach.com/assessment and take the free Saboteur assessment, THEN forward your results to Erica at TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com and get a 20-minute free saboteur-busting consultation.
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep51
•Get Erica’s Free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit:
To get a free video on EFT, Erica’s continued business secrets, tips and a free money mindset mini-course — download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements includes a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products, and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.