Show Notes – Episode 11
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Jim Kaspari, CEO of Summit Business Marketing, leaders in on-line marketing, web design, SEO, and PEAK business coaching and mentorship. Jim’s also the author of “PEAK Profits, 47 Latest SEO Secrets to Get More Traffic from Google, PEAK Profits Business Journal, and Olympic Gold Medalist quotes.”
Listen in as Jim shares:
- Why the world of on-line marketing can be so confusing and overwhelming.
- How the world of athletics and sports has lessons we can apply to on-line marketing.
- The #1 way people can simplify their Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
- How we can focus our offerings to outshine the competition in the on-line marketing world.
- SEO tips.
- A simple 6-component model for masterful on-line marketing.
- How to schedule a free website analysis with Jim.
- Targeting our population is a key in great on-line marketing.
- Compassionately relating to our target market’s problems and pain-points is another essential component of on-line marketing success.
- Just as in the world of sports and athletic competition, getting started with a small step in the on-line marketing world can be the difference between staying stuck and achieving success.
- Jim’s gift of a free website analysis will help you pinpoint the strengths and areas for improvement and opportunity on your website.
Connect with Jim Kaspari:
FOR FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS:
Summit Business Marketing
PEAK Business Coaching
• LINKED IN:
Jim Kaspari, CEO
Summit Business Marketing
Jim Kaspari, CEO of Summit Business Marketing and PEAK Business Coaching, is the author of PEAK Profits, 47 Latest SEO Secrets to Get More Traffic from Google, PEAK Profits Business Journal and Olympic Gold Medalist Quotes.
Jim has spoken on stages across the US and in Australia on small business marketing with Loral Langemeier, Armand Morin, Ryan Deiss, and others. Recently he was published on Forbes.com.
He has a BS from UC Davis and worked for Genentech, Inc. for 20 years as a chemical engineer, automation and systems analyst, training manager, and leader of 20 internal consultants, saving the company millions of dollars. By investing well in real estate and helping start businesses while working, he was able to retire a millionaire at age 44. He has been a business coach since 2005 and has coached over 500 clients in 9 countries.
He loves helping others and specializes in business development, on-line marketing, and streamlining teams and operations. For fun, he runs, plays guitar, and sings.
*Sponsor of Today’s Episode
Thank you to TurnkeyPodcast.com, Sponsor of today’s episode. For the Free Podcast Toolkit mentioned by our sponsor, go to: