Show Notes – Episode 12
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, provides Wealth Chat #1.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- Why you are not yet at your next income goal.
- How outdated beliefs are the clutter blocking your way.
- Why you need to identify your “inner clutter.”
- The #1 way she recommends you clear those beliefs.
- How her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you learn the key inner-clutter-busting technique.
- Outdated beliefs stop us from getting into alignment with wealth and new income goals.
- Using EFT to clear outdated beliefs is a powerful practice.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks and learn how to use EFT to clear them.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.