Show Notes – Episode 13
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, provides Wealth Chat #2.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- Why you need multiple streams of income.
- 5 different revenue stream possibilities.
- How the 5th type has helped her own business grow.
How her colleague, Julie Hood, helps entrepreneurs develop the 5th type of revenue stream.
- How to get Julie’s free training and workbook about course hosting.
- How to get Erica’s Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit.
- Multiple revenue streams are not just possible for you, they are necessary.
- Content that you already have can be used as the basis of an online course and become a great source of additional revenue.
- Julie Hood’s free gift can help you learn where to host an online course.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks to wealth and multiple revenue streams, and learn how to use EFT to clear those blocks.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit:
For Julie Hood’s Course Creator’s Training:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.