Show Notes – Episode 16
In this episode, Podcast Host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, provides an overview of how and why EFT is the smart entrepreneur’s wealth secret.
Listen in as Erica answers:
- What’s EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), aka “Tapping?”
- Why and how does EFT/Tapping clear blocks to wealth and success?
- Where are the EFT points located on the body?
Can a tapping round to clear frustration about goals actually work?
- Where can you see a free video of Erica demonstrating a round of EFT?
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) aka Tapping, has more than a 5,000-year-old history, steeped in ancient Chinese Medical Theory. It’s successfully used for anxiety, depression, PTSD and in business to clear internal blocks to success.
- EFT plays a substantial role in Erica’s 10-day Money Mindset Makeover course, with proven results.
- Erica’s free Introduction to Tapping video demonstrates the EFT process and provides a brief history.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks to wealth and learn how to use EFT to clear those blocks.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing the free EFT video:
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the
“10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.