Show Notes – Episode 17
In this brief but inspiring episode, Podcast Host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, asks us to ponder a compelling question and provides an EFT “Tapping” round to help us slow down and enjoy the moment.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A short but powerful metaphor-based story called “Chasing Pink.”
- How the habit of chasing success can get in the way of receiving success.
- An EFT tapping round to help clear the habit of chasing and invite in success.
- Where you can see a free video of Erica demonstrating a round of EFT.
- Where you can find her Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit.
- Chasing robs us of the gifts of the present moment.
- EFT plays a substantial role in clearing habits of struggle and chasing, with proven results.
- Erica’s free Introduction to Tapping video demonstrates the EFT process and provides a brief history.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks to wealth and learn how to use EFT to clear those blocks.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing the free EFT video:
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the
“10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.