Show Notes – Episode 18
In this first of six episodes in the “Abundance and Prosperity Series,” podcast host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, introduces us to the Five Elements of Entrepreneurial Wealth.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A brief history of how she came to study Five Element Theory.
- An overview of the Five Element Framework used in the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries.
- How this ancient framework is relevant for assessing our businesses and our financial lives.
- The key attributes of each of the Five Elements.
- Her invitation to us to use the Five Element Framework for assessing our entrepreneurial wealth.
- Where you can find her Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit.
- The Five Element Framework is a valuable tool for assessing both the strengths and opportunities of our current financial lives.
- There is something to be celebrated in each season of the entrepreneurial journey.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks to wealth and learn how to use EFT to clear those blocks.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing the free EFT video:
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the
“10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.